Randy’s Ramblings 15th June 2013
The weekend at last
Naturally this email will have your link to
the hotpage for your free weekend download.
BUT – in case you’ve been to visit the moon
or a distant planet, and you’ve not seen your
emails since yesterday
(or the case studys all week long)
Then I’d just like to mention that our long
awaited software has finally been launched.
The BUZZ has already been out of this world!
And we’re literally just over 24hours into launch week!
So please do take a look and see what the the IM
community are getting excited about
Back to your free download.
This weekends Download is:
‘Secrets To Solo Ad Success’
It comes with MRR, so you can set up a site to sell it.
But my reason for adding it this week – is more to help you
make plenty with your ‘Deals’ from using EDB…hehe
Check it out and use it as best suits you
You’ll find it our latest ‘HotPage’
of recent cool offers here:
Do check some of those offers while you’re there.
With the EMPHASIS on Easy Deal Builder… lol
Have a Great Weekend
Si & Randy
P.S. Here’s that HotPage link again.
P.P.S. Today’s Smile:
Why computers seem female:
* No one but the Creator understands their
* The native language they use to communicate
with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
* The message “Bad command or file name” is about
as informative as, “If you don’t know why I’m mad
at you, then I’m certainly not going to tell you.”
* Even your smallest mistakes are stored in
long-term memory for later retrieval.
* As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find
yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories.
Why computers seem male:
* They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
* They are supposed to help you solve problems,
but half the time, they are the problem.
* As soon as you commit to one you realize that,
if you had waited a little longer, you could have
obtained a better model.
* In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
* Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.
Til next time
To You and Yours,
Here’s hoping you’re
Loving Life, Living it with Passion, And Passing it on!